THE MONMOUTH COUNTY TEA PARTY COALITION
THE TEA PARTY ADVOCACY TRACKING HUB
THIS SATURDAY, MAY 11th
MEET, HEAR AND QUESTION THE CANDIDATES
JUNE 4TH, NJ REPUBLICAN PRIMARY
WHERE: THE TOWN AND COUNTRY INN
48 State Route 35, Keyport, NJ
WHEN: Saturday, May 11, 2013
TIME: 10:00 am ~ 2:00 pm
ATTENTION: Patriots, Conservatives, Republicans, and all those citizens who are concerned with the direction our country, our state and the political parties have taken, please take some time this Saturday, gather with friends, meet some new ones, and find out exactly who the Republican candidates are and what they stand for.
Candidates from various Assembly and Senate races, as well as Freeholders and several County Sheriff primaries will be in attendance. This may be your one chance to see all these people who want to work for you, in one place before this very important primary election.
Every citizen and every candidate is invited. There is no cover charge or admission.
If you are voting or running, this is the event you need to attend.
The agenda and schedule is listed below, and as you can see, there will be time for each candidate to make his/her points, as well as challenges and rebuttals. This is a voter participation event and everyone who attends will be given the opportunity to present questions to the candidates.
If you are, as of now, unclear as to which Republican you want to support,
by 2:00 pm this Saturday afternoon,
MCTPC and TPATH
Promise, that will change.
ATTENTION ALL CANDIDATES:
As of now many have signed up and will attend. However, the roster is not closed and any candidate running in any Republican Primary, in any district or county, is welcome.
What you need to bring:
- A description of you, the office you seek and what position you hold on issues important to that office.
- Candidates can bring and hand out brochures, information sheets, and notices for fund raising events. A table will be provided for the display of that material. Candidates will not be allowed to "work the room" while others are speaking. Before the event gets started, during breaks and following the close, networking will be not only allowed, but encouraged.
- Provide the Moderator with an index card, 25 words or less, to be used in your introduction.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the citizens, directly and briefly. The moderator will not allow time consuming responses which waiver from the question.
- It is not required that you commit or pre-sign up for this event. However, those that do will be given priority if time grows short.
- You may sign up by contacting Frank at MCTPC
- Please provide, in that email, your full name, the office you seek, the district or county you will be serving.
If you are or know of a person running in the June 4th Republican Primary, and wish for you or that person to be heard, here is your chance. Permission is given by TPATH and MCTPC to forward this announcement.
ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES:
The owners of the Town and Country Inn are true patriots and have made their facility available for this event without charge. Please come with an appetite and enjoy the great food and service. Hostesses will be available throughout the event and checks will be issued on an individual basis.
For those who are not familiar with the Town and Country Inn, here is a link for directions and phone numbers.
NOTE: This agenda is subject to change if conditions warrant.
10:00 - 10:10 Assembly, Pledge and Introduction Speech
10:10 - 10:15 Ground Rules will be presented by the Moderator, then Candidate Introductions
10:15 - 10:50 Frank (MCTPC) will moderate as each candidate provides a 2 minute introduction of themselves
10:50 - 11:00 Break, rest room use, order food, etc. (Team will aggregate written questions from citizens)
11:00 - 12:00 Mr. Paul Draper of TPATH, will present the written questions to the candidates. Mr. Frank Cottone of MCTPC will moderate to ensure questions are answered within the allotted time of 2 minutes or less.
12:00 - 12:30 Closing Statements of 2 minutes each by the Candidates. If an opponent is referenced in the closing statement, a 1 minute rebuttal will be allowed.
12:30 - 2:00 (+/-) Networking, eating, discussions, etc.
SEE YOU ON SATURDAY