TPATH FRONT PAGE
THE LATEST ARTICLE
A BRIDGE TO THE RIGHT SIDE
March 22, 2015 ~TPATH~ As many of you who read TPATH on a regular basis know, we are involved in both research and legal activity relating to the continued civil rights conspiracy of legislators, governors and unelected officials here in New Jersey. This Saturday, March 28, 2015 we will be having a statewide meeting of volunteers and interested supporters. At that time we will be laying out, for the first time, details of our campaign. If you have not yet signed up for this meeting, it's not too late. But time is running out. You can sign up here>>>>>SAPPA SIGN UP
You must sign up on the SAPPA page and give us some information on who your are. We will do a quick check and then include you on the final invitation which will be sent out late Wednesday. Exact time and location of the meeting will be given in that contact. Be advised that it is in central NJ so as not to have anyone travel too far.
Now, we have a few questions for those unfortunate people who either live in, work in or need to visit family or friends in one of the many leftist dominated inner cities here in New Jersey.
1. Do you feel safe?
2. Do you plan your visits or activities so they can be complete before dark?
3. Do you hunker down in your homes with double dead bolts on the doors and bars on the windows?
4. When you hear gunfire, screaming and car chases do you dread the thought of where your children might be?
5. Do you wonder how things have gotten so bad?
6. Do you ask yourself who is responsible for allowing your neighborhood to resemble a war zone?
7. Are you forced to endure this living condition because you are a minority? MORE>>>>>>>>
Copyright © TPATH.